Great Minds discuss ideas. Average Minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. I discuss all three.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy/Disappointed

Happy because I had a really lovely dream.
Disappointed because I woke up.
I had a dream that I was eighteen and could just go out and travel. I went to England first, revisiting London and wondering if I should get an apartment there or not. I took the train to France with my good friend Bonnie Wright (in dreamland of course, sigh) and we just took a random train to a random city because life is more exciting that way. Also exciting is that I spoke french through this section of the dream, I've never had a dream in french before. We ended up in France's Disney Land, and I walked in and took pictures and everything seemed to be bouncing. Odd, isn't it? I flew down to the Caribbean where I stayed with my friends Rose Gladys Jack Jacob Charlotte and Nick, sorry anyone else not included. It was basically like staying at Azusa, if any of you knows what that means. I returned to Europe knowing well that money wasn't a problem, I could go anywhere at all and be happy.
Then I woke up. And I feel so disappointed because I would like to unleash myself in Europe with Bonnie Wright and, for once, get out of my familiar bubble and live.  Then again that's not too far away, is it? I think that maybe I've been holding myself back. Waking myself up from dream, I believe that I could do these things (with a little chance meeting with Bonnie of course) in reality. Maybe not word for word but going back to England, taking the underground to France, maybe even visiting Poland. It's time, I believe, I stop telling myself no no no, and if not yes, compromise with a maybe.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment