Great Minds discuss ideas. Average Minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. I discuss all three.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sick

And not just in the physical way.
My body hurts, my head hurts and I am so beyond stressed that I think I could pass out.
I have to go to school tomorrow to get my ID to start junior year. I spent all day at the library today trying to finish homework then went to the vet because my poor dog is hyper allergic to fleas. He's an expensive little baby.
I am still hurting over my friend who left today. I should have texted or called to say a proper goodbye but he wouldn't have liked that since he isn't good at those either. Many of my friends are talking to me about it, telling me how upset they are. I can't chime in and agree, that would make it worse. So here I am, hurting in silence and trying not to cry because I do not like change.
I hope I will rest and be able to revive myself in time for the rough year ahead, but I also hope I can stay awake long enough to not miss anything. It's a balancing act, I think.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment